Wednesday, July 15, 2009

PTSUs: the best money makers

PTSUs are, in my experience, the fastest and best way to make money online.
>~For other types of GPTs, please scroll down~<

MY TOP THREE:

Offers
~ Surveys
My first GPT, and the one I've earned the most with. I can't say enough good things about Treasure Troopers. It's fun, the forums are amazing, and it is creative... you can win cash and prizes with a slot machine, and go on a treasure hunt. There are forum games and contests where you can make money as well!



Offers ~ Surveys ~ PTC
Another site that has lots of contests. It also has a great admin. There is a PTC section, offers, and surveys. Best part: if you find another site that pays more for a certain offer, the admin will do her best to match it or go even higher!
Read Review Here


Offers ~ Surveys~PTC
I had already signed up with... I believe... five PTSUs when I joined Squishy. So, I decided, I'd reach cashout and leave. NOPE! I adore this site. More offers than the others, I think, and there are promotions/contests EVERY DAY. My decision was made to stay in late August, when there was a surprise promotion for a day where you got DOUBLE YOUR EARNINGS. Nice? Oh yeah


OTHER GREAT SITES:


Offers ~ Surveys ~ PTC
PTSU + PTC with lots of contests. The amazing part of this site is that you get 100% of your referrals' earnings!!

I am also currently TikiTreasure; I will update you on them as I try them out!
NOTE, some of the programs in other sections also have PTSU sections, but they do not pay nearly as much, and are primarily a different type of GPT.

No comments:

Post a Comment