Friday, August 28, 2009

WARNING

IT IS WORSE THAN I THOUGHT.

I was, in fact, the one who uncovered it. Honestly, I don't have the heart to go over it again. You can read it all here: http://www.gptboycott.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23279&page=4

Short version: Kelly Ann Gibbs, owner of My Flipper Cash, Cartoon Clicks, Peace&Love GPT, and several others, claimed she had severe illness and health problems that caused her to sell all her sites. At least two were sold to "Ann", who, it turns out, is Kelly. Further, she announced that Flipper members could only get 10% of their earnings.

It is despicable in so many ways, but worse for me because I genuinely liked Kelly. And to pretend to be horribly ill... she probably figured people wouldn't complain about not being paid because they would feel bad for her. Guess what? That's exactly why I didn't complain. I'm glad some people did. It started a little digging, and the truth was uncovered.

I feel sick about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment