Sunday, September 6, 2009

Updates: changes coming!

The one good thing that came from the recent GPT scandal was that I spent most of that day working on the blog. I'm almost ready to change the format over. Changes can't be seen yet. Each program will have its own post and you can find things via tags (ptr, ptp, surveys, etc).

Also, I'll have lists of sites by feature. For example, which sites have treasure rooms, which sites have "caughtya" awards, etc.

Of course... it may be that there is no one looking at this blog. But that is a depressing thought, so I'll ignore it! :P



edit: curses, I'm running a fever. And yet, still started a spreadsheet for gpt site attributes! Woo hoo.... *dies* Don't feel good T_T


edit two: I figure I should put this site up ASAP since there is currently a free upgrade but won't be for long.

pocketdollars.org
PTC ~ PTR ~ PTP ~ Traffic Exchange
PocketDollars is a PTR, PTC, and traffic exchange. In addition it has a PTSU section, a paid to review section, and a paid to search section. It recently became a PTP as well!

Paid: YES
Referral levels: 10% 5% 2% 1%
Minimum Cashout: $1
Cashout times: within 30 days of request; mine took only a few
Other: $0.05/100 Point Sign-up Bonus

**Free mini-gold upgrade to the first 200 who request one** (there are currently 154 members)

No comments:

Post a Comment